How far in advance do I need to book Shannon’s Custom Florals for my wedding day?
- As soon as you book your date at a venue, call Shannons’s to check availability. Lots of dates book anywhere from 6 – 12 months in advance. Your first contact with Shannon’s Custom Florals should be about date availablility. Call 417-890-0991 or contact us and see if your date is open. Remember the earlier you book the better.
Can I book online?
- We love to see our customers! Please contact us or call 417-890-0991 to set up an appointment. You can also send us a message on Facebook or call The Wedding Collection at 417-881-3399. Face to face is always best when discussing flowers.
I called, but it went to voicemail. Should I leave a message or call back?
- In order to keep costs down, we keep our overhead low. If you call and the phone goes to voicemail, please know that all our customers and future customers are important to us. Please leave a message and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
Can I contact Shannon’s Custom Florals through email?
- Absolutely! Use our Contact Us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I find the Booking and Rental Agreements?
- Please click Booking and Rental Details to find out about deposits and final payments. Still have questions, then please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.